27 March 2011

Thank You

This week I've had a lot of time to think about the race, which is now just 2 weeks away.  I realise how fortunate I am to be able to travel abroad to compete in a sport I love.  But the truth is that without the support of my sponsors, I wouldn't be racing.   So this is a quick thank you to the people who have put their faith in me.

Firstly, a very special thank you must go to Eden Island Marina and Click Fragrance for providing financial support for travel and accommodation. Without their support I would have struggled to get myself to Kona last year too, so I simply cannot thank them enough.  The guys at Extreme Endurance have been super supportive and I know they'll be hoping for a good result at the race.  The kind folks at 2XU and Newton have made sure I'm all set for the season and come race day I'll be sporting my new V:1 wetsuit and race gear!

Finally, thank you to all of you who follow my blog.  Whilst I may struggle to find interesting content at times, it's great to know that you're out there interested in checking up on my progress.  I absolutely encourage you to get involved and leave any comments, suggestions or questions at any time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment