7 October 2010

Kona Diary: Day 5

1 day closer to race day.  This isn't the time to be doing any stressful training, but it can be difficult not to get caught up in this environment.  It seems as if everyone is out training all the time, but all you can do it trust the work you've done and resist the urge to 'test' yourself.  Saturday will roll around soon enough, so hopefully after a few more easy days I'll be able to do something big, like, oh... an Ironman.  

After a short bike and run session with a few short race pace intervals, I once again went around the expo.  I took full advantage of the samples that the nutrition companies were giving out, satisfying my curiosity and hunger.  After that Russ and I went to sample the local cuisine - an awesome island smoothie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment